January 31, 2013 by femmederemcgill
Femmedére is one of seven projects under the McGill Enactus Club, whose goal is to apply entrepreneurial skills to make the local community more sustainable. The Femmedére project is a start-up social not-for-profit that is run by 8 undergraduate students who meet weekly in the Downtown campus.
Femmedére has two main projects. The first involves provide informative and useful nutrition workshops to women in shelters. The second project involves establishing a food delivery program through a partnership with the “Good Food Box Program” of Moisson Montreal, which enables people to buy boxes of locally grown fruits and vegetables at sustainable prices. This food program will increase accessibility to healthy, locally grown fruits and vegetables within the McGill community.
We would like to recruit a coupleof new members in assisting the establishment and expansion of the Good Food Box Program.
1. Marketing Team (3 positions)
– advertise and promote the food program within the McGill community
– should be sociable, creative, outgoing, artistic; preferable with previous marketing experience.
– above all, we are looking for COMMITMENT.
– excellent opportunity for management students to gain valuable experience working in the field of marketing and sales.
Students in any faculty or year are welcome to apply. Please submit a brief write-up regarding your previous management experience.
2. Customer Administration (1 position)
– liason between customers and rest of team, services as well as assist in financial management
– previous experience in organizing and handling money is preferred
– above all, we are looking for COMMITMENT!!
– CV required.
Students in any faculty or year are welcome to apply.
This is a great volunteer opportunity for local and not-for-profit cause that would benefit the community in the long run. If you are interested, please email your write-up or CV to email@example.com by Feb. 8th(Friday).